About Adani Wilmar
We are one of the few large FMCG food companies in India to offer most of the essential kitchen commodities for Indian consumers, including edible oil, wheat flour, rice, pulses and sugar. Our products are offered under a diverse range of brands across a broad price spectrum and cater to different customer groups.
We are a joint venture incorporated in January 1999 between the Adani Group, which is a multinational diversified business group with significant interests across transport and logistics, and energy and utility sectors, and the Wilmar Group, one of Asia’s leading agribusiness groups which was ranked among the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange as of February 2021. As a joint venture between the Adani Group and the Wilmar Group, we benefit from our strong parentage. We benefit from the Adani Group’s in-depth understanding of local markets, extensive experience in domestic trading and advanced logistics network in India, and leverage on the Wilmar Group’s global sourcing capabilities and technical know-how.
- One of the few large FMCG food companies in India to offer most of the essential kitchen commodities for Indian consumers, including edible oil, wheat flour, rice, pulses and sugar.
- No. 1 edible oil brand in India / “Fortune”, our flagship brand, is the largest selling edible oil brand in India.
- One of the fastest growing packaged food companies in India.
- India’s largest importer of crude edible oil
- Mundra is the one of the largest single location refineries in India with a designed capacity of approximately 5,000 tonnes per day.
- Largest lauric fat manufacturer in India.
- Largest manufacturer of castor oil in India and one of the largest basic oleochemical manufacturers in India
- Largest exporter of castor oil and its derivatives and one of the largest exporters of oleochemicals in India.
Awards and Accolades
- Digixx Awards 2022 - Fortune's Two Digital Campaigns Pet Pujo and Rath Yatra Pratispardha won Gold and Silver Digixx Awards respectively
- Warehouse & Supply Chain Leadership Award 2022 to Adani Wilmar for Best Use of Technology in Logistics by Krypton
- Brand of the Year Award to Fortune by Team Marksmen
- CSR Project of the Year to Fortune SuPoshan at 8th CSR Impact Awards organised by the CSRBOX supported by Dalmia Bharat Foundation on 15th Nov. 2022
- Best Agri Tech Company Award to Adani Wilmar by Dainik Jagran Group at the 2nd Naya Bharat Business Conclave & Awards
- Emerging Company of the Year Award to Adani Wilmar by Dainik Jagran Group at the 2nd Naya Bharat Business Conclave & Awards
- Product Launch of the Year Award to Xpert Total Balance Oil at the Channelier FMCG Awards 2022
- Social Impact Award to Adani Wilmar by the CSR Universe in the category of Health & Sanitation
- Letter of Appreciation for Excellence in Best Practices in managing plastics and packaging wastes under EPR by Confederation of Indian Industry during 3R Awards
- Best Company Innovation in SCM (FMCG) awarded to Adani Wilmar by Quantic India at the 3rd Annual Warehouse & Logistics Excellence Awards 2022
- Fortune was recognized as Customer Favourite Brand by Blinkit at Brand Awards 2022 for being the most ordered brand on Blinkit from Apr. to Oct. 2022
Our Joint Ventures
- KOG-KTV Foods Pvt ltd.
- KTV Health Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Visakha Polyfab Pvt Ltd.
- BEOL (Bangladesh Edible Oil Limited) – located in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
As of the date, we have 23 plants across 10 states in India. In addition, as of March 31, 2021, to cater to the excess demand and ensure our presence across different locations in proximity to end customers, we utilized 28 tolling units across India.
Our vision is to be a leading agribusiness company committed to sustainably deliver safe, nutritious and quality agricultural commodity and food through innovation, highest standards of environmental, social and governance practices, and the creation of livelihoods in communities in which we operate to deliver long term value to all our stakeholders.
We shall embrace new ideas and businesses
We shall believe in our employees and other stakeholders.
We shall stand by our promises and adhere to high standards of business.